Anyone else see this??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
saw this on another forum... crazy shit.. makes ya think this could happen to any of us

thought you guys should know. Posted here so people can see what happend and how fucked up people can be. Will post in meet section as well for the people that are local to Phoenix.

Donation Meet/Drive for Alex (Supra Collision) Sunday December 16th 10AM-4PM - Honda FIT Forums

Video of actuall accident on news LIVE.
YouTube - Phoenix Arizona Bank Robber Car Crash.

Fucking ridiculous... I don't know what to say. Someone people just need to be put down before this shit happens.

Thats horrible. I have heard of people running into tractor trailors to commit suicide though.

If your going to do it, don't turn it into murder.

holy shit thats terrible :(

wtf..ppl like that make me sick..hurt/kill someone because your being a fucking idiot..real smart asshole

:werd: you never know what the other jackasses on the road are going to do (sometimes i wonder if they even know)

yeah... i hate to be 'that guy' but i think its at least possible that he could have avoided it. Doesn't take away from it sucking in the least, and i don't want to turn this thread into that, but it clearly looks like he just paniced and locked 'em up.... when there was plenty of run off on all sides of him
:shrug2:

still shitty as hell though.

maybe if someone at the bank had a gun, this would have never happened :X

Interesting you post this - a 17 year old girl commited suicide 2 weeks ago by driving into a bridge abutment at 90+mph. It makes you wonder what could cause someone to want to end their life so violently. She came close to sideswiping 3 cars on Rt. 146, and almost rear-ended a trailer truck.

Man, the person in what looks to be an Acura or Chevy probably died on impact.

It kinda pisses me off that our police officers are handcuffed by all of this BS about not ending chases before they end up like this. That is a really horrible way to have it end :(

Man, the person in what looks to be an Acura or Chevy probably died on impact.

The white car he hit looks like a Supra to me from teh rear end.

At the impact you see it bounce to the left, over on it's roof and then summersault on the front end back onto the tires.

No way that poor soul survived that hit.

doesn't anyone read?? lol

robber swerves, hits guy in white supra.
guy in white supra dies. robber doesn't

Yeah, I debated with myself about bringing it up because I didn't want it to turn into an argument.

Shitty as hell and I truly feel for the family.

i really hope that it dont turn into that.
theres good points to both sides of that arguement and the "if"s could be correct on both sides. this couldve been prevented in more ways than that.
the guy was robbed of his life, and his family is paying for what the robber did.
im not a praying man but they are in my thoughts.
and i hope that somebody pays dearly for this.

they had helicopters over it. they couldve stopped this chase long before it ended like that.

It's things like this that make me wonder why the good die so early and the evil get to run around down here longer... but it also says to me that maybe those who are good truly are 'too good' for this world. Now, another reason could be simply that we just don't have as much control over situations as we think we do.

I can't tell you how I'd react if I saw that. Who knows, by the time he saw him, it was possibly already too late. Trying to predict where a madman driver is going to go isn't easy, but I've tried many times... considering, I normally watch everyone else... they're the ones you have to look out for. But, there's times when, well, you just can't keep track of everything.

At least it took him quickly. My condolences for the family and I hope that guy at least feels remorse and guilt for what he did because now he has to live with it.

Back