Anyone else see this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

people need to get a fucking life already.

have they never seen a person play guitar?

i guess kirk has a big cock too.

KIRKfotoD.jpg

Wow that is some stupid shit. I never want to see another space shuddle launch agian. How about that State of the Union address nothing but a bunch of dicks and assholes sitting around talking.

these assholes need to kill themselves and let the rest of us get on with our fucking lives

damn.. people cant watch a game without complaining about something.. thats it i'm moving to Ireland where i can drink all day and have it be alright.. and when i get in a fight, nobody will break it up.. it'll just get bigger..

You know, that at the heart of this article, there are truly like 3 people that actually complained.

To quote Family Guy:

"Gentleman, last night's events sparked OUTRAGE with a group of viewers. Well, I guess it was about 12 people, but you should remember that 12 people equal 25,000 people!"

it's prince though. he is like that. he use to get so into it, part of his performance for one of his songs would shoot a big burst of water out of the end of his guitar. it's all intentional and i think they are mocking the nfl.

Back