Anyone ever thing of a nationwide meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

I was just thinking about it and just as nopi nationals has there yearly event we should have one too. Even if we meet up there but do our own legs to get there. A north south and west leg. I think it would be pretty bad ass. Deligate someone from each leg as a planner to get all the details underwrap and then just do it. What do you guys think?

Sure I'll go but it would have to be based in maryland =)

I think for the most part 80+% of the members would not drive more then 4 hours to go to a honda meet

either time, money, work, os school will get in the way.

thats why if we start planning now we can do it sometime in the future. Over a holiday period where people have time off from school and others can request off of work.

Good luck to ya

I just think if people host a northeastern meet or midwestern meet and when that happens only so xmany people show up it makes me wonder people can't make the 2-3 hour trip to one of them VS a 20+hour trip for this

ohwell best of luck I just don't see it happening

get a map out and see exactly what is the center of the usa...and we will go. or lets all just meet up at the white house ;) since thats the center of our nation

just a thought.. I mean we would have to do it to a big event somewhere not just like a nationwide BBQ or something.

Originally posted by jdmlovingcrx@Jul 4 2004, 12:00 PM
get a map out and see exactly what is the center of the usa...and we will go. or lets all just meet up at the white house ;) since thats the center of our nation

its some little town in Kansas.

Fort Wayne, Indiana...here at my place. there is a huge park right behind my house.

we have a national meet every year for civicland.com two years ago it was springfeild then dallas/ft Worth.. this year it was baltimore/DC ( http://www.civicland.com/album ) and next year it's vegas... lot of members are members over on CL so if you guys dont pull one together your welcome at ours..

Originally posted by allbottledup@Jul 4 2004, 08:17 PM
when is it in baltimore?

this year it was baltimore/DC

Even with it being like 60 minutes away I still didnt make it up there lol
let alone having it 20 hours away =)

too much work, too much money, not enough time for me to pull it off, so its not happeneing.

if you want to throw a meet- go for it, but i won't nor can't help you pull it off.

next year, im going on the AKARally... so thats my 2 weeks vacation for the year. sorry

ok it was worth a shot..ill throw a northeast meet at my house once i get up there. If you guys want I live 20 min outside atlantic city and we can have a meet the day before HIN maybe a BBQ or something

we had guys from chicago, VA, and midstate ME come to the meriden CT miravolution meet in february...

that was planned like 5 months in advance though.

I might be willing to hit up anything in the western 5...

WA, OR, CA, ID, and Nevada... I'd have to plan HELLA far in advance though... HELLA far.

Back