Anyone ever thing of a nationwide meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah I guess this wouldnt work...oh well it was worth a shot..maybe in the future sometime. I just though it would be cool to get all these people from all over the country to meet up in one spot and just party.

One of the biggest non-nopi honda meets is the ITR expo. The reason why this draws so many people from far away is because instead of just having a bbq, they do it at Beaver Run (Road course). This makes the most sence because people who have R's are more likely to track them. With a full track day/weekend, its more incentive then just some food and chit chat with freinds.

With a full track day/weekend, its more incentive then just some food and chit chat with freinds

They did a full track day at buttonwillow raceway for the nationwide Nissan convention that I went to a couple of years ago. It was in Cali and there were people from Florida and Canada. It was crazy.

good idea, I would join up - but due to my schedule and other things going on it is hard to take a week or two off from literally everything.

best of luck.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jul 4 2004, 07:42 PM
Fort Wayne, Indiana...here at my place. there is a huge park right behind my house.

:lol: riiiight...

Back