anyone from colorado?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damien360kl

so I've been trying to get a job working for Volvo out here in California for a while and i finally realized that it was really pointless because there are no jobs what so ever out here. So i had my resume sent out to a Volvo dealer out in Colorado Springs and he said he is very interested in me and wants to do a face to face interview. so if i do jet the job out there i need town/city thats nice and cheap to live and thats by Colorado Springs. anyone have any suggestions.

there are lots of people from Colorado, as a matter of fact, there are over 5 million people that live in Colorado, thats up 16% since 2000. 89.5% of them are white, 4.4% are black. 86.9 % of people who are over 25 in CO are high school grads. the median house hold income in roughly $57,000. 11.2% of people are below poverty

I live in Denver, Colorado Springs is a pretty nice city only its small, only a couple hundred thousand people.

Most of the city is pretty decent, I like the Powers/Constitution area quite a bit.

I would stay away from most stuff near Fillmore or Nevada Streets.

can i bring this back from the dead? just wanted to see if anyone around D-city would like to take a cruise this or next weekend?

I'll be just outside of Colorado Springs this weekend and all next week, I'm racing Pike's Peak next Sunday. We'll be out cruising around and such all weekend though, mostly around Colorado Springs.

I'm still here, and I know I've seen a few others from time to time, but I don't really know of anyone else that's been active recently.

If you're looking for a local drive/cruise you'd be better suited to going on highaltitudeimports.com or coloradoracing.net

cool, cool. i want to here more on the pikes race coming up, i know its the challenge of challenges?
that's why were so known for it!

once built again! but the burn area is not cheap. beautiful drive through Manitou springs though if ever in the city! i live just north of the springs and south of Denver.

My brother lives in Grand Junction. I've driven through Denver twice and the springs twice. Route 55 (I think) south is a lot nicer than going through Denver to get to the west. Less stressful and better scenery. I drove up pikes peak, it was awesome. I've driven through garden of the gods. Likewise awesome. Uhhhh. Ouray is a bit far from you, but its really cool when its not 8 feet deep. And the state monument is nice too.

Resection of an old A** thread again? How's every one doing? Would like to give a shout out to the guys and gals that keep this great site and connection between new and old car builders! Also want to see if there's a group out there looking to get out on a nice weekend in the next few weeks and go for a cruise? Let me know the last one had a pretty good turn out picked up a lot of our group along the way with passer Byers but nothing wrong with that the more the merrier!

Back