Anyone from New Mexico?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Growing hallucinogenic mushrooms not illegal, state appeals court rules

Growing hallucinogenic mushrooms isn’t prohibited by a New Mexico law against manufacturing an illegal drug.

That’s the legal conclusion of the state Court of Appeals, which has overturned the felony drug-trafficking conviction of an Alamogordo man for growing psilocybin mushrooms in his home.

http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/29120.html

interesting...

I'm from the town this all went down in. But I'm not into that kinda stuff. Wouldn't you know it...this never made our paper! The good stuff never does.

Read between the lines:
"Growing hallucinogenic mushrooms isn’t prohibited by a New Mexico law against manufacturing an illegal drug"

This ruling has to do with manufacture and its relation to drugtrafficking. Possesion of a controlled substance, which psylocybin is, is still illegal. You just dont get locked up for 9 years anymore when you grow small amounts of it.

if you knew anything about mushrooms.... you would know that its nearly impossible to grow them artifically.
you have a better bet of walking through a farm at 4am and turning over shit piles.

seriously, thats where they grow.

and come sunrise, they wittle away to nothing.

enjoy your shit eating. i'm all set with that...

actually they are quite easy to grow artificially
you just need precise conditions to yeild a better turnout
and they dont all grow under shit piles, yes some do but not even close to all of them
most are grown little "sand castles" of cooked rice
and most of what is on the market commercially is infact grown in artificial conditions

personally i think they are a waste of time
ive tried them twice and was not even remotly impressed

some of my old friends used to try to get me to do shrooms all the time. It's just something about them, that seems really unappealing, even if they have a decent "high".

never tried em, and not sure if i want to. *comment edited*.

oh yea and i think the only reason NM saysits not illegal is because native Americans are legally able to grow them. ummm i didnt read the article, so if thats not the case then ignore my post

yea this quick edit is cool

I'm from Aztec, NM...but I'm not into any drugs except ciggs and beer... :wink:

:withstupid:

I really like mushroom high. Its very joyous and meaningful. However, I realize its not for everyone. As for not being able to grow them...tell that to my buddy who is producing an O of dank shrooms every month....

*this quck edit thing ROCKS!

Back