ANYONE FROM PENSECOLA,FLORIDA OR AROUND

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
come get me now at the navy aviation base, lol im tired of being on base and im on liberty, shit! someone come pick me up and show me around, i havnt been on hondaswap for 3 months cause of bootcamp but immmmm back!@!!!!!!!!
reply!

I'm from Mobile/ Pensacola FL., I live in Maryland in the Air Force now. I guess that doesn't really count though does it?

Be a man, drive your squid butt over here to PC....

Just kiddin...

On friday nights at Sonic on 23rd street is where the imports meet up to arrange some "back road fun"

Later

Kapman
:beer:

Jacksonville, Florida (Arlington),.. here,... streetracings such a huge thing here,.. we got football, the beach, clubbing, and streetracing,... only thing and jax,. lil partyn here and there,.. but mad money going around on there races too,...
TO MANY SHOW BOATERS!,.... im all about hard core underground,... sleepers and shit,.. to many 4 door automatic accords with huge ass alum. wings,... EERR!

hmmm

i don't know if i would want 2 leave pensecola if i picked you up. i love it. just got back sunday from there. my cousins fiances from there. they met on myspace:p

i don't know if i would want 2 leave pensecola if i picked you up. i love it. just got back sunday from there. my cousins fiances from there. they met on myspace:p

Holy crap dude, this thread is over 3 years old! That guy probably doesn't even live there anymore.

:lol:

Back