Anyone go to Pomona this weekend?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Wel yeserday i went to pomona to the Sport Compact races. I was only there for a couple hours but it was pretty col. one of my friends is a model so she got us in for free because she was working at the show. I got Kenny Trans autograph, he drives the Quaker State EG hatch. He seemed like a pretty laid back guy. I was looking at the car, and the mechanic was saying that that thing is puching like 1150 hp at the tires, running like 48lbs of bost, on a b18c1. its just crazy what those guys are getting out of these motors now. Papadakis ran a 6.6 et in his NSX powered RWD Civic, i didnt get to see it but i heard about it. The car show had some nice cars, a lot of rice, but also some nice cars. I got a pic of me and a model next to a Ferrari 355. All in all it was pretty cool, it jsut sucked that i had to be back in San Diego by 5pm to go to work, so i left there at 2. Oh the JGTC is going to be at California Speedway in Ontario on Dec. 18 and 19. they will also be having D1 drifting and autocross that weekend. I will probably go witha friend. Just wanted to see if anyone else wanted to gt together up there. If anyone wants to meet up let me know, it is 35 bucks for one day or 50 for the weekend pass. My comp is broken right now but if anyone wants to call me and meet up my cell is 559-783-3878, or home 858-627-9487 or pm me here on HS. If i can get the weekend off i am getting the weekend pass so i can see everything. oh well ill check back soon and see.

later

Yeah well yesturday as soon as I got there some dude gave me a ticket to get in for free :D then as soon as I walked in power 106 gave me a basketball :D and then I won some snoop dog concert tickets :D for tonight it is in irwindale speedway I guess it is the launch party for "need for speed 2 underground" also there is going to be some drifting there me and my wifey are going. I had a good time :p

Back