anyone got 13,5 for me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn, that shits probably not registered. cant be. It'd still be sweet to trailor around to the track and stuff

why dont you bid just higher than the current bid and see how high they will go? i guess you can get the rest of the money from pimpin .... :D

meh, part out the Sol. You could have the money in a month....if you could arrange a little deal with the seller :p

sell the sol. As much as I love my sol, that shit would be on the corner for that. 13.3k seems wrong for a V SPEC II, tho....Shouldn't it be much higher, even if it's unregistered?

Holy Shiet....only $13,500! I could lay down a bid cause my dad owes me $35,000...yes $35,000 not $3,500, but i dont knoe if i could come up wit the money in time.Damn im lookin into this.

Dude if you got 7k, just apply for Financing through ebay, its right in that Auction, Not sure how your credit is...You'll probrably need to finance the money for the tax too if you have low-no credit your probrably gonna get like a 13% interest rate, if you got good credit you'll get like a 4.5-7% interest rate... lets say the winning bid is 20k you put down 7k, you finance about 14000(including the sales tax) over 60 months at 12 percent interest rate, you pay 289.19 a month for the car fo 60 months, or if you luck out and get like a 5.5 percent rate then 248.32 a month for 60 months....i say you should do it dude, you only live once, and your only young and dumb once

skylines aren't that special to me anymore since iv been over here in england...

s40c70f06cd15b.jpg

i also drove an r32 the same week, :D

damn that is one nice car...

so hows the house search going for you?
i finished my first home ownership bullshit program and am looking for a place now...
market is so beat, at least in my area...

i hear ya man. what i want, i can't afford.
what i can afford, i don't want.

i want a 3-car garage, with a small house, and its just not happening. lol
everyone wants 250k for 1floor garbage ranches with a 1 car port thing

the hunt goes on

yea, a garage was a main priority but i think it'll be cheaper to build my own to my specs instead of trying to find a place with one...

my main concern now is privacy...
they have rules around here about having unregistered cars on your property, and considering that i own 3 cars and a truck and i can only afford insurance on one at a time that kinda screws me...
so i am looking for a nice private place so people don't call the cops on my unregistered cars...

i can get a nice big house in the middle of town... but i hate the town...
local prison has brought lots of inmates from NYC, and then their family moves up here to be closer to them while they are in jail... prison = scum town...

so what style house would you prefer?
huge? or small? or you don;t care as long as it has a 3 car? :D

i like colonials... and pretty much ever 2-sotry house that isn't a cape. capes suck. worst design ev4r.

Back