Anyone got 1300 bucks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Amazing :huh:

People are bidding higher than what he paid for the dress!!!! :lmao:

This thing has taken more hits than that pothead that lives in the next building. 

:lmao:

I feel like one of those mass murderers on death row.  I never understood how the hell they got more chicks than I did.  Now I know.  They sold crap on eBay.

:lmao: :D

Wait... Bought it for 1200, been bid up to 2800 ...

:shrug2:

holy fuck no way!

US $125,310.00

It was at 1200 when I started the thread...

:huh: What were you looking for when you found that?....wedding dresses for the new Gay marrage laws, or tatoo'ed men in dresses??? :blink:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 27 2004, 11:29 PM
:huh: What were you looking for when you found that?....wedding dresses for the new Gay marrage laws, or tatoo'ed men in dresses??? :blink:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I dunno, some guy on f-bodyhideout.com found it and I just stole the link from him.

Personally, I'm not an ebay stalker... I really don't spend much time on there unless I'm selling something. :)

3:06 a.m.
Current bid: US $95,000,201.00

is that for real on e-bay? i mean who's gonna buy a 1200 dollar dress for 95 MILLION dollars??? unless it has vtec or something...like when you get close to the altar it kicks in and the ceremony goes faster so you can get blasted at the reception sooner...

s3dcf041106c5e.jpg

I'm so fucking bored.

Back