Anyone got 1300 bucks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s408f6f47975f3.jpg

you should see it now. damn thing.... for that price... his house should come with it. even if it did... i wouldn't bid. :lmao:

All I know is, for my next wedding I will be wearing a hairy, flesh-toned ensemble because I will be buck naked with a toe tag lying on a slab in the morgue because I would have killed myself.

- new sig

Originally posted by FFCiv@Apr 28 2004, 05:59 PM
Premeture post-ulation is a common problem, dont be ashamed

It's a skill that needs to be honed. All of my pics are insightful, timed perfect, and fuckin' hilarious...you could learn a thing or two, Tony. Fuckin' amatuer! :)

heard about that on the radio today. I was like, WTF? I got in someones car to pull it out of the bay, and heard some talk radio host talk about a everyone passing around a link to a guy in a wedding dress on the internet. wierd shit

they just had the guy on MSNBC and was interviewing him. apparently his wife left him 2 years ago, took the wedding ring but left the wedding dress behind. as payback, he put it on eBay to sell it for beer. heres more about it here on MSNBC. there is a video of him modeling it and more pics.

LOL i think its funny as shit.

Back