1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone got a answer????

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by dateg513, Sep 6, 2009.

1. dateg513

dateg513 New Member

im bout to buy this 97 prelude maybe this week but dude said it has a auto stick in it has anyone else heard of that???? i dont know ludes i knbow civics and tegs.. he only waants 2400 for it with 174k on it but it does need minor work done . V tec sylnoid needs changed and minor thing as driver window dont go down ... good deal or bull shit??????it does have the h22 in it

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

seems cheap to me i would carfax it for sure, but the trans is a auto stick its just a automatic with the little + and - on it to shift up and down

3. dateg513

dateg513 New Member

if it passes compretion test and it all checks out i think ima get it dude wanted 3400 with some rims but i don't want them and he has a grand in them so he took a stack off i aint gonna complain thanks i did find two turbo'd ludes same year group for 4 grand so it aint to far off

4. GlassHeadlights

GlassHeadlights West West Yall

Thoes trans's are shit. 5sp FTW!

5. daloco1

daloco1 New Member

agreed, i have one in my wife's h22 accord 4door. be prepared to spend mad cash to have the tranny rebuilt every few years!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2009
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted