Anyone Got An Ls Vtec Ecu 4sale?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceburner

if anyone has an ls vtec ecu hook me up..i have alot of stuff to trade for one..if i dont reply on here send me an email at cu_druln@yahoo.com i may pay cash if possible

well does anyone have any high powered ECU for sale that will work wit my EX motor..besides a ex ecu the ecu has to be for a 5spd

your ecu will work perfect with an ls vtec setup as long as you get it chipped. just so you know there isnt an ls vtec ecu

use the ecu for your head.

if you have an ls/b16 use a usdm p30
if you have an ls/gsr use a usdm p72
if you can't find either, use a chipped p28, or better yet, a hondata chipped p28 :lol:

The P30 can be a little tough to find so you can use the P72 us you use a B16 head.

so to run a well i want vtec to kick in..what Vtec ecu can i use???

use a p61 or a p72

i disagree with brian on the ecu to match the head thing...
the timing maps for the p30 ecu are about 4 degrees more advanced than the p72 (if memory serves me correctly) and honda made the 1.8L maps not as advanced for a reason. i would start with a p72.. or if you have a p28, buy a hondata system .. a used stage 2/3 preferably and i can sell you my ls/vtec map

Originally posted by pills_PMD@May 21 2003, 01:09 AM
the timing maps for the p30 ecu are about 4 degrees more advanced than the p72

i was not aware of them being that much different. good info

(pills_PMD)hey man..send me some more info that ecu i may buy the p28 and do the hondata system and get that ls/vtec map..

what other info do you need??

get a 2/3 system and i can burn a rom for that and send it to you on an atmel 29c256 eeprom for a better deal than any hondata dealer would do it for.. i paid 70 for my first base map!!! :(

brian... at WOT near redline the timing difference is 4.25 deg. but at part throttle it is only like 1 degree different

i got a p28 jun chipped 4800 vtec and 9900 redline if your interested...... $200 shipped ...obd1

Back