Anyone got an old cingular phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well somehow my father-in-law broke his phone. He wants one real cheap. Doesnt need a camera, mp3 player or any of that crap. External caller ID would be alright. Let me know what you got and give me a price shipped to 08215. I dont think he wants to spend more than $30.

I own a Nokia 3600 *The one that looks like a little PDA with half-circle button layout.* with a 16mb Flash card inside it, With a fake leather case *case has tear on belt-clip, but has hole for Camera on back of phone* Oh, phone has charger, Symbian OS, and built in Digi Cam/Camcorder. Used for less than a year, then I went Nextel cause Cingular wanted a $500 deposit for me to get off my Family plan.

$65 and its all yours? Phone was 200 origionally, and phone is in overall great shape.
I got pics if your interested, Shoot me an Email at Dasfinc@hotmail.com if you want pics.

I know he doesn't want the frills, but its a good phone for a great price.

I own a Nokia 3600 *The one that looks like a little PDA with half-circle button layout.* with a 16mb Flash card inside it, With a fake leather case *case has tear on belt-clip, but has hole for Camera on back of phone* Oh, phone has charger, Symbian OS, and built in Digi Cam/Camcorder. Used for less than a year, then I went Nextel cause Cingular wanted a $500 deposit for me to get off my Family plan.

$65 and its all yours? Phone was 200 origionally, and phone is in overall great shape.
I got pics if your interested, Shoot me an Email at Dasfinc@hotmail.com if you want pics.

I know he doesn't want the frills, but its a good phone for a great price.
He doesnt want to spend that much. Hes 70 years old thats why he wants basic as can be but thanks anyway

Hey, I have a motorola T720 flip phone I will sell you cheap. Its cingular and uses the sim card. Has a color screen and an outside screen that displays time and caller ID but other than that it just a basic phone. Let me know.

Shipping will be about $6.00. So I say around $30 shipped. You'd be getting the phone and car charger. Let me know.

I got a Cingular phone make/model Nokia - 6030 . I'll send it your way for 20 including shipping. Let me know. Comes with charger

Back