anyone got any college essays

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:

It's not like 2000 words is hard anyway, especially across 3 essays. That's like... 3 pages each. Easy as pie.

ya no shit. for this music class i had this past semester i was putting out 5 page papers 3 hours before they were due.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 12 2003, 02:34 PM
band dork

:fuckyou:
:lol:
it was for my advanced study class, aka. easy A. we just had to write 4 5 page papers for the class, that was it, done.

you bitch ;)

i wrote the papers.

are you telling me that if someone had a paper and was like "here you can use this" you wouldnt use it, and you'd rather spend all the time and effort yourself?

actually, yes.
here is why.
not always in life will things be handed to you, you will have to learn to do them on your own. guess how you learn to do things on your own? practice right? this is where it begins. unless you want to be working at McD's at $6 an hour, you don't have to have any repsonsibility.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 12 2003, 06:53 PM
i wrote the papers.

are you telling me that if someone had a paper and was like "here you can use this" you wouldnt use it, and you'd rather spend all the time and effort yourself?

this is what separates us under achievers from successful people.

Originally posted by B16@Dec 12 2003, 05:03 PM
actually, yes.
here is why.
not always in life will things be handed to you, you will have to learn to do them on your own. guess how you learn to do things on your own? practice right? this is where it begins. unless you want to be working at McD's at $6 an hour, you don't have to have any repsonsibility.

And most of all I don't want to hand in the tripe that anyone willing to share a paper with me would set on paper. If you want it done right, you do it yourself.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 12 2003, 05:34 PM
band dork

It's band fag... :p

I was the only one in my group of friends that got out of band by the 7th grade...they were all marching band fags...and three of them were drum majors...

Originally posted by lsvtec+Dec 12 2003, 11:10 PM-->
@Dec 12 2003, 05:03 PM
actually, yes.
here is why.

And most of all I don't want to hand in the tripe that anyone willing to share a paper with me would set on paper. If you want it done right, you do it yourself.

2000 words is cake anyway...

Actually my first response was going to be to tell you peeps to do your own papers and such but I didn't feel like getting flamed from the rest of the board "majority" that would cheat / or whatever you want to call it.

I never cheated in college, worked my ass off, graduated with two degrees, and learned tons. You should be able to gain a lot by actually trying, using time management somewhat also.

best of luck for you in college, and any easy stupid classes that isn't even related to your major is a waste of your tuition and time. And if your using it as a GPA booster then recruiters tend to know.

Back