anyone had this happen?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

not to make a big deal about this but I think it's a little stupid when someone lies about what's done to their car, ask you to race for money and then they get all their friends on you to get you to pay.

i.e.
my brother went to the races in anaheim and some guy comes up to him and asks him if he wants to run a "stock" WRX. the owner of the wrx says all he has is exhaust and not squeezing and still on the stock turbo so somehow they decide to race for $80. the guy tells my brother and some of my friends to go to a track to run. my brother gets there and there's nothing but a shit load of this other guys friends there. they race, my brother loses mostly cause his dumbass wasn't paying attention to the flagger, that and the WRX was on a 100 shot of NAWWWZZ, when he said he wasn't squeezing. so anyway this guys friends all gang up on my bro and the 8 people he was with until he paid.

yeah I'll admit a lot of it is my brothers fault for being stupid enough to go to a track in an area he knows nothin about. but damn don't be a fuckin bitch and get a bunch of your friends to gang up on someone to make sure they pay.

:cliffs:
-my bro is a fucktard.
-guy in wrx is a bitch.
-this thread is teh gh3y.

i think racing for money is dumb when you cant check out the other guys car. I raced a mitsu eclipse GST for money once and i looked over his car and told him ill race him with my nitrous on. I beat him and he never paid cause he stated that I cheated and used the nitrous. I clearly told him the only way I was gonna race was with my nitrous ON. I didnt think I could take him cause hes got turbo. I used my N2O on the start and in third gear to get into 4th. I got pissed and wwe just called it off and went our seperate ways. Racing for money causes to much shit. I only race when I know the person now and not for money.

yeah that seems to be the best thing to do, only race people you know and not for money. theres no sense in getting killed for money especially when its $80.

shit i only raced for $10 and he still would give it to me. cheap ass bastard. Now he fears my car. Hes a friend of my friend and now knows what I have and why its fast :D

i dont care enough about drag racing to bother racing for money ... i race for fun or not at all

fuck all this drama bullshit

you're brothers an idiot.

no one ever says what they have

Back