Anyone have 47 thousand I can borrow?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 11 2004, 03:20 PM
and the dsm will probably last you 100k before the entire intrior decides to fall apart like every other chevy on the road....
[post=375476]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds like he called a dsm a chevy to me... :huh:

im saying, chevy makse a decent motor...

but the rest of the car is a piece of shit. everythign just fucking breaks. windows stop working, everythign rattles, and the dash, is just fuckign square and gay.

I can't argue with that, even the British were making fun of the plastic dash in the C6 when they drove it on "Top Gear". :D

I dont give a shit what anyone says about american cars interior,,,,,,,,they are all shit ugly, outdated, and brutal

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 11 2004, 11:42 PM
I dont give a shit what anyone says about american cars interior,,,,,,,,they are all shit ugly, outdated, and brutal
[post=375761]Quoted post[/post]​

opinions are like assholes...

but it is yours and i respect it, however I'm not buying Americas favorite sports car for the interior...I'm buying it for the 12.7 quarter out of the box. 150 shot of nitrous on that car and I'll bet it's deep into the 11s. With slicks I bet you're bordering on breaking into 10s.

An LS2 makes the cheap plastic interior worth it.

The owner of the co. I work for has had an '03 vette for like 5 months, and it broke down on him yesterday. something or other inside the car stopped working

if I am driving it, and looking at it.............well I personally would not get it then.

your entitlted to do what you want, but chanes are if your asking us for cash via HS, then you won't be driving this ride any time soon :p

enjoy good ole V8 power..........

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 11 2004, 11:57 PM
your entitlted to do what you want, but chanes are if your asking us for cash via HS, then you won't be driving this ride any time soon :p

enjoy good ole V8 power..........
[post=375785]Quoted post[/post]​

lol I'm well aware of the missing $46,984 dollars in my bank account. :D

There are better things to own with 46 grand. Like a Z with an LS1 and a supercharger. Less than half that price for a much sexier and faster car.

or a 350Z with 10k in it :-D

my bad. base is 29k we'll call it. so additional 15k.

Back