anyone have 92-95 civic coupe front end parts!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robbyho21

anyone have 92-95 civic coupe front end parts! need them asap if anyone has a hood, front bumper, or drivers side fender let me know. im near binghamton ny.

there is a junk yard here that has some hondas ill check out if they have your parts if you still need then an ill let you know

yea theres one here too but they got stripped and pulled out already they go quick there. i cant bellieve no one on a honda website doesnt have any parts i know alot of you get body kits and aftermarket fenders so why the lack of stock parts!

i know alot of you get body kits and aftermarket fenders

Actually not so much on this site. A lot of the guys around here are more performance oriented, most of them wouldn't even think of a body kit. The whole kit scene is pretty played out at this point.

Keep bumping it though, I'm sure you'll come up with something eventually.

i got all 3- hood isn't 100% perfect but pretty nice, driver fender has a small ding and a small pinhole hole both fixable, bumper cover has a small crack near pass headlight- bearly noticeable.

$50 takes all 3, located in Buffalo

Back