anyone have a quad?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
just wondering what kind of quads you guys got. im thing about buying a 450r. what do you guys think?

2005_1_trx450rblk.jpg

I have a Honda Foreman 450. It's pretty quick but it's mostly for trails and climbing shit. It's 4 wheel drive and it does a terrific job of climbing. That 450R is badass though. I'm looking into getting a racing 4 wheeler and that one looks sweet.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Nov 11 2004, 11:15 PM
it better be sweat. it is 7300 out the door. i like the banshee but want something reliable
[post=415641]Quoted post[/post]​

Jesus that is expensive. That is 3k more than I have in my CRX including the car.

i have an '02 raptor. i like it a lot and in '02 i paid 7k for it out the door. It used to have a yoshi pipe and was jetted but not anymore

i used to own an 87 suzuki quadsport 230....

i motocrossed it for a season, had a pipe and an upgraded swing-arm.... did pretty well. sold her when i took off for the army. :(

I had one, can't remember what the fuck it was, it was 4wd and pretty quick. I flipped it so many time though.

My ex girl used to have like 4 of them, and raced them every week.

If I stil lived in Pa I would defenitly buy another.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Nov 11 2004, 11:15 PM
it better be sweat. it is 7300 out the door. i like the banshee but want something reliable
[post=415641]Quoted post[/post]​

the banshee is going to be as reliable as any 2stroke quad/ bike will be. you just have to take care of it and not put it away wet all the time. it doesnt take that much to keep it running strong

Jesus that is expensive. That is 3k more than I have in my CRX including the car.
[post=415643]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
mee too

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Nov 12 2004, 12:39 AM-->
screw quads get a samari dump 2500 into it and have a really kick ass wheeling truck
[post=415687]Quoted post[/post]​

a friend of mine is selling one with a 305 in it but i want something i can have with and not worry about getting caught by the cops.

YangpaNemsay
@Nov 12 2004, 12:41 AM
screw the quad, get a jet-ski
[post=415690]Quoted post[/post]​

this is ct. 1/4 of the year you could even attempt to ride b/c its too cold.

i like the new honda's. they are REALLY good quads as well. i used to have a 300ex and i really liked that quad. it was fun and it went pretty damn fast for what it was. My favorite quad i ever had was a old ass blaster. It was yellow and purple and i loved that thing. It was so much fun to ride. even though it was kinda small i didn't care it was a blast.

Back