Anyone have any stocks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
Just wondering if anyone has any shares with a company. i am thinking about buying 200 shares this w/e of a company but not sure if i schould.

F U i wanted to buy it yesterday at 2.32 but i have no idea how to. so from this w/e to next w/e i might be rich lol. any advise how to get started.

i ddint buy any... im just syaing, if i was to- thats what id get.

Stocks are a good investment. Just watch the market and press relases to see what companies are doing and if they are buying other companies or if they are coming out with a breakthrough product. You also have to decide if you want to find a stock that you will make a quick buck off of, or if you are looking for something to hold onto for a while. My stocks are in companies with slow growth but they are good long term stocks. Two companies I have stock in have split since I have owned them and have gotten past the value that they were at before the split.

9/11 screwed me.. i lost 20,000, my parents lost over 250,000.

they are, starting to come back up though. thankfully!

I have nike, and lowes. I go for the long term. I want to retire at 35.

The end of the dot com boom in the bayarea killed most of my stocks. I owned way too many internet company shares. But that was the culture at the time. Right now I own Microsoft (yes they are the devil, but they are paying for college), Yahoo!, Vodafone, IBM, Apple, Coca-Cola. I wish I was still making that kind of money, I would so buy Oracle and Cisco, or I would as least wait for Cisco to drop down to below 15 bucks a share.

cars are the worst investment on earth.

only stocks i have are with the company i work for in my 401K. its been very good thus far :)

I do mutual funds. Most of them are a bunch of stocks chosen by a fund manager. They are kind of like investing in a lot of different stocks with out having a lot of $. Janus and Kemper have some nice funds but there are many others.

500 shares of Service Corporation International here. Had them for about 5 years now and they're on their way up.

I have mutual fund. It just buys more stocks with the money it makes, so it continually builds, until I decide to cash in...

right now i haver 19000 on walmart stock rumers have it they are in talks to open 75-100 stores internationally so either ill sell and lose soem or gain big well see?

I would suggest visiting a financial planner. Buying random stockes based on news stories is a good way to lose your shirt....

Go to Sharebuilder.com and make an account...from there you can withdraw money from your checking account to your sharebuilder account and purchase stocks there....You can buy and sell from the site..its really easy to use...and you can get updates on stocks and advise as well...its a really good site

Definitly start investing in Sirius Satellite Radio(SIRI)...I'm doing that tommorow soon as the money gets into my share builder account.......takes a few days

Back