Anyone have experience ordering from Majestic Honda?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fionntan

Banned
I ordered some parts from majestic honda after christmas, and the package arrived today minus one gasket kit. The invoice seems to say that it was shipped, but I dont really know for sure how to read it. Has anyone dealt with the customer service dept. there? Here is a pic of the invoice if anyone can help me determine if the part was supposedly shipped I would be greatful. Part #06110-p2t-030 is the missing part.

PB210242.jpg

wouldnt calling them be more beneficial than asking a bunch of people who dont work there and have no influence over their customer service or shipping departments???

I tried, but they were closed. I am just looking for any advice so when I do talk to them I will be better prepared. Plus I wanted to see if they are helpfull or not. I havent dealt with them before, and I know some of you have.

Advice. Call and tell them one item you ordered did not come in the box.

How do I prove it was not there if they say they shipped it? Is it there word against mine? I know no one here works there and cant directly help me.

Majestic is an upstanding place. In the past I have been to and ordered from there. It is literally 10 minutes from my office.

shipping mistakes happen

they are a pretty big place... im sure this has happened before

call them

BE POLITE

explain that an item was missing from your order

ask if it is back ordered or being shipped separately

if it turns out that it was not shipped im sure they will send it out to you

again BE POLITE

They missed a couple of items on one of my orders, but it was noted, and it showed up on my door step 2 or 3 days later.

Decent customer service. Not outstanding but not bad either. They had advertised their oem alarm system for the element to come with two key fobs. It didn't come with the fobs, so I called them up and they said "they don't come with them". So I directed him to their own site where it clearly said that the alarm system included two fobs (alarm fobs with keyless entry buttons, panic, etc.) He said "wow, it does say that. We'll be happy to refund your money.. I stated that I didn't want my money refunded, I wanted my fobs.. And he just flat out said "no". So I had to lay down an additional $120 for the fobs. Pissed me off. But in all fairness, he did offer to refund the alarm without an argument.

I have since ordered from them a dozen more times and have yet to ever really be "burned".

Sounds good. I guess I will just see what they say when I talk to them tomorrow.

yeah, half the front end of my prelude was bought from them. good customer service, and it's like e says. if a part is back ordered or out of stock they'll ship it separately

I am sure if its back ordered that they will ship it later. I am just concerned because the invoice says one was included under the shipping quantity section, but under the bin section it says sp-ord. Also they said when I ordered that if any item was back ordered that I would be notified, but I didnt hear anything from them. Anyway I will call them again in the morning and see how it goes. Thanks for everyones input.

I've never had that big of an order from them, and mostly it was for bolts and/or nuts anyway. I agree with E... once again... just call em up and explain whats going on.

P/n 06110-p2t-030 is a non-stocked part for most dealerships. However, it's stocked in Honda's warehouses in the US. There's a large stock in pretty much all of the CONUS warehouses.

Turn-around for a part like that is normally one to two days, then shipping to you.

I'd just wait a week, then call them, no sense in wasting their time.

I left them a message yesterday when I called and this morning I got a call from them while I was still asleep. The guy on the phone was very nice and said that they were overnighting me the parts. I called them to verify and get a tracking number. Good thing I did because they had the gasket kit that I already received in the box, not the one I needed. They did have the one I need so he switched it while we were on the phone and everything seems to be good. I think their cust. service was pretty damn good. Once again thanx to everyone who put there two cents in.

They bent over backwards for me trying to find a NOS fuel/temp gauge set for the 78/79 special option 5spd civics (among other hard to find parts) and could have just told me "nope, ain't gottem" I forgot the man's name but he knew and kept the "old books" and it didn't seem like he was put out by searching for me.

They are one of my first options when i need things like that.

E

Yeah I've worked with several times in the past and always have had good experiences with them. They've always been helpful to keep me satisfied.

i order stuff from them all the time.
very good service if the item is in stock.
if not, they generally refund your money.
probably an oversight or an honest mistake.

Back