anyone have pet mice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
i just got some like 2 weeks ago. got a male and female, my roommate (girl) wants to breed them. i thought the whole thing was kinda weird at first but these little guys are awesome. they run all over the place, and funny enough they LOVE cheese. its like mice crack. we named them Coco and Jose.

heres a pic of coco eating some cheese, lol

gallery_1242_98_58646.jpg

i couldnt get a pic of jose cause he wouldnt sit still long enough. but hes kinda golden colored and has HUGE nuts. hes like twice the size she is too, lol.

mice not bad for pets, my friend had one and they were cute, but i just cant get past the part of new york rats when i was there....... scared for life.

there might be a few in my house idk, we are college kids that dont clean(thank god for girlfriends). but my friends house has tons. he got some old style spring loaded trap.....fucking awsome. a few weeks ago he put one in his closet and the second after he shut the door, SNAP. opened the door to see one dead ass mouse.

I had two mice when I was younger. They had a little cage, but we let them roam free sometimes too. I have a permanant little mouse tattoo, two little teethmarks, from a time when one of my mice was crawling around on me and nibbled on the back of my neck. :laugh:

Thats freakin' sick... if a mouse bit me on the neck it would become "wall art"...

ian... you fag! give it up and feed them to your real pet :) Soon you will stop eating red meat. :treehugginghippie:

Nope, got a girlfriend w/2 younger siblings and a mother whom doesnt speak english well.... That's a PITA... sorta like a pet... well sometimes.

id totally get some little mice if my girl wasnt so friggin afraid of them...oh well to each his own.

Quoted post[/post]]
hamster.jpg
LMAO

Quoted post[/post]]
you just let them roam free?
nah, they got a cage, but i take em out and play with them pretty much everyday. they love being out of the cage. the little one (pictured) is nuts about being out of the cage. the cage we have is kinda like an aquarium but with a screen top, she can jump to the top and crawl upsidedown on the screen, its funny ass hit, ill have to get a vid of it. the other one loves running around in this little ball thing we got for them.

Quoted post[/post]]
I had two mice when I was younger. They had a little cage, but we let them roam free sometimes too. I have a permanant little mouse tattoo, two little teethmarks, from a time when one of my mice was crawling around on me and nibbled on the back of my neck. :laugh:
yea one bit me the other day when i was holding it. right on the finger, little bastard, it hurt morre then i though it would, actually drew a bit of blood too. must have smelled something she liked, lol. she nibbles every now and then, lol.

Quoted post[/post]]
ian... you fag! give it up and feed them to your real pet :) Soon you will stop eating red meat. :treehugginghippie:
nah, not like someone else we know :ph34r:

and theres my post, straight calesta style y0 lol

bringing this back up since my mice got their groove on and had babies, lol. they are cool. they dont have eyesight yet, but should be opening thier eyes soon. now im stuck with 9 baby mice that have to be weened by their mother for about 4 weeks before we can seperate them from their mother and eat on their own.

2 brown/tan
2 dark silver
2 tan/white spotted
1 silver
1 brown/white spotted
1 tan

pics:

first is jose (dad), and the kids a few dayd after birth, they were still kinda pink but getting hair
gallery_1242_98_20290.jpg

coco (mom) watching over her kids
gallery_1242_98_39045.jpg

random pics of some of them
gallery_1242_98_16653.jpg

gallery_1242_98_21330.jpg

gallery_1242_98_6514.jpg

they like to crawl all over your hands, they love warmth
gallery_1242_98_46719.jpg

gallery_1242_98_30714.jpg

aww look at them sleeping
gallery_1242_98_21626.jpg