Anyone have the scoop on Neuspeed?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I was shopping around for neuspeed springs for my civic. And everyone used to carry loads of them. You could go on ebay and be picky about which seller.. price.. etc. Go to ebay and type in "Neuspeed" It will shock you as to how few items there are. There used to be 1000+ neuspeed items at any given time.

Several sellers are saying that neuspeed is jacking their prices up like 30% pretty soon. So, the question is, is Neuspeed getting new tooling? Changing up their product line? Did they sell out to another company??

I can't seem to get the dirt on them, but did manage to get (as of last night) the LAST set of 92-95 civic springs. I'm not saying that there aren't any on there right now, but they are thinning out pretty quick!

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, I was shopping around for neuspeed springs for my civic. And everyone used to carry loads of them. You could go on ebay and be picky about which seller.. price.. etc. Go to ebay and type in "Neuspeed" It will shock you as to how few items there are. There used to be 1000+ neuspeed items at any given time.

Several sellers are saying that neuspeed is jacking their prices up like 30% pretty soon. So, the question is, is Neuspeed getting new tooling? Changing up their product line? Did they sell out to another company??

I can't seem to get the dirt on them, but did manage to get (as of last night) the LAST set of 92-95 civic springs. I'm not saying that there aren't any on there right now, but they are thinning out pretty quick!

Try NOPI.com, the prices are as good and sometimes better than Ebay. They got pretty much everything neuspeed makes.

Back