1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone help with this question ?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by b20 man, Apr 29, 2009.

1. b20 man

b20 man New Member

hey guys i just got this set of lower springs for a civic for free ! my buddy had them laying around so he said hell give them to me and he did . there eibach springs . they dont got a part number on them for me to check what year car they fit but he told me they came off a 95 coupe but you guys think by the look of them , they will or .
    [​IMG]

2. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Honestly, they don't look like <00 Civic springs.

For one, I don't think Eibachs springs come in yellow(only name-brand ones I know of is Neuspeed Race springs). Two, the shape/taper seems different from most Honda springs I've seen.

3. b20 man

b20 man New Member

yea well thats what my friend had told me so idk . there isnt a part number on them too check what car it belongs too or anything . so you say dont even try ??

4. b20 man

b20 man New Member

do you see on this picture how the end of the spring does thesame thing that my set does .... so how wouldnt it fit ..... and these are neuspeeds not eibachs sorry ....
    [​IMG]

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

That looks like a stock photo. Those springs in the picture aren't necessarily Civic springs. Have you actually taken your shit apart yet and seen what the stock springs look like?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted