Anyone Help???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey,

I am doing my DX to Si swap, and I am not getting any power to my injector resistor box.... I have connected both of the fuel injector [DX] black and yellow wires together, to connect to the yellow and black one coming out of the injector box, but they are not giving off any power? I checked them with a meter, and nothing..... can anyone help me out???

power for injector resistor box comes from main relay - do you have power there?

Well, I ran the power directly from the ECU this time .. B15... thats where my chart tells me to run the wire for the resistor box... however... now I do have power to the injector resistor box, but still... the engine won't start.... checked all the injector connections and they are all okay, checked the connections on the ECU... they all work, and I even switched the white wires on the distributor back and forth, and still the engine won't fire up... Am I missing something here????

what diagram are you using for the wiring? what engine harness are you using? B15 is the white wire from the ignitor in the distributor - you shouldn't need to run a wire to get power to the injector resistor box - check out this to see if you have wiring correct
http://www.fourthgenhatch.com/mpfi.html

sorry... I mean I ran the power to A15.... my bad... the engine seems to be cranking over, but its not firing up.... it tries too, but nothing.... the engine was pulled out of an 89 Si from the wrecking yard, and it hasn't been started in about a year... everything seems to be wired properly, and the engine is good... it just doesn't want to start.

Hey, I am a little confused on this though...

...For DOHC engines such as the ZC

-Connect the C1 wire to the blue/green wire on the Cylinder Position Sensor (a sensor on the exhaust cam of the ZC).
-Connect the C2 wire to the blue/yellow wire on the CPS.

...For SOHC engines such as the Si

-Connect the C1 wire to the blue/green wire on the CPS (the sensor is inside the Distributor on a SOHC engine). For doing this I suggest swapping out to the proper Si distributor plug so it is all plug and play and looks clean.
-Connect the C2 wire to the blue/yellow wire on the CPS.

So on the Si... I don't connect C1 to blue/green on the plug???? I run it directly inside the distributor????

Since the mainrelay was brought up i figured id mention this, there is two sides two it (two relays in one) try turning your key to the #2 position and listin for the feul pump, it is possible that the main relay is not feeding the fuel pump power, if u hear nothing try jumping the yellowwire to the black wire on the main relay, if u hear it then its probly the relay, hope it helps ya, good luck :blink:

i don't really understand what your confused on in the wiring of the distributor.
you don't need to run any wires directly into the distributor, the si distributor has two more wires than the dx has, so the distributor plug on the dx harness has two less. so change the plug on the harness to mate with the si distributor.

dx to si wiring

dx ecu- c1 and c2 moved to si ecu- b10 and b12
new wires in c1 and c2 need to be installed and ran to the distributor
c1 - blue/green wire
c2 - blue/yellow wire

yellow/black from dx injectors to injector resistor
4 red/black wires from injectors to injector resistor

a3 to #2 injector
a7 to #4 injector
yellow wire from dx injector to #1 injector (brown wire)
red wire from dx injector to #3 injector (blue wire)

switch green/white & yellow/white wires on tps
*i don't know if this is just zc's or the si also*

sorry if you already did all of this, just tryin to help

Back