Anyone here a firefighter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cycloneb18c3

I was just wondering if anyone here is a firefighter?
I just joined my fire company in the end of september. Now, Im going through "fire school".
:fireman2:

I used to live across the street from a fire fighter, coolest guy I've ever met.
Only thing I ever had to do with fire fighting was starting fires, then things started getting a little hazy, went to live at a hospital for a while...

Matt's best friend in FL was planning to become a firefighter. He passed the EMT exams but last spring got into a really bad motorcycle accident. Firefighting is very strenuous and can be very dangerous. Be careful please. Will you become fulltime with benefits later on? A volunteer firefighter died in the line of duty last year up here in MA and a bunch of people are working to get a pension and benefits package together for the widow and her kids. They put it to a vote in his hometown, but it didn't make it through. Now the governor is getting involved. I don't think that I'd want my husband to be a firefighter. I know that's selfish, but I don't want the worry.

One of my best friends is a volunteer fighter... and I know a lot of them around here.

Back