Anyone here from South Florida?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SFPracing

Hey all, I'm moving to miami mid July and I was wondering if anyone on the board was from the south florida area? Reply and maybe we can meet up sometime and hang out, talk cars, etc... Also I'll be working at South Florida Performance if you wanna stop by.

I live in S.FLA, boca raton to be exact. I have a lot of peeps that go to Pacific for some shit, stephan thompson is a cool guy, i have yet to go to SFP, just come out to lowe's on monday nights or the towers on the weekend.

Milan

Cool JDMilan. Do you use AIM? If so IM me at TopFuelEK4 so you can give me some more details. I dont know the area that well so not sure where The Towers are. (I'm thinking downtown near Bayside)

uhh, why are you moving? what happened to tdm?

MilanTsi on AIM, feel free to IM, what are you going to be doing at SFP?? mechanics/management/sales??

Milan

south florida performance huh?

frank built cory's motor and has done some work on a few other cars i'm familiar with.

i live in st petersburg, but i'm occasionally down in miami...

let me know when yuo're moving...

aim: chethewitt

Cool cool. Yea Frank is gonna tune my new AEM EMS. I've got a built crvtec motor and his turbo kit in my 97 championship white hatch. Should be cool. I'm moving on July 15th. AIM me anytime at TopFuelEK4

Mostly sales and tech support but I'm sure I'll do some tech work and tuning when needed.

currently EF yello hatchy for sale, previous is in my sig below, new EG project underway

all motor, daily, gutted like a fuckin bastard, hitting 11's----------------->praying to jesus for this one.

Milan

Honestly for now just the wing and shift knob but I'm looking to get their strut bars, 3" ss turbo exhaust, and hood.

I had an old option2 video and it had a EK TF turbo hatch that was simply fucking sick, it almost made me bit the turbo bug.............almost.........

Milan

I was gonna buy their turbo kit but it's like $5K and you don't get the intercooler kit with it, engine management, injectors, etc... SFP's kit was a no brainer for bang for the buck. If i was rich I'd surely be importing all their shit... www.topfuel.to

yeah, i hear that, a lot of jdm parts aren't worth it. Just have to do researdh for benfits versus costs.

Milna

Back