1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone here play God of War?

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by jeffie7, Feb 6, 2006.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

Made the list for top 10 most violent games.

Game is a really good game. up there with metroid prime but in a 3rd person point of view.

The game has tons of fun stuff from cutting off legs, heads, and even ripping people in two. you even get to rip the head off Medusa and use it for casing magic to turn people to stone. When you go to use the stone spell you pull her head out and hold it by the snakes. all the mean while you can see the blood dripping from
    the head.

The sound and music is great as with the voice acting. also one of the biggest pluses is there a good bit of boobies in the game. you even get some ass =) when I say boobies I mean fully uncovered boobies. yay.

good stuff.

Game does have 1 big flaw that really bugs the hell outta me that for some reason not a single review site has listed. all rated the game 9 or higher. that flaw is the fact that as with most action games you tend to do a lot of fighting.
    remember the old days of double dragon and golden axe? this game kinda feels like that. they put 2-3-4 bad guys in the room with you, when you kill one another one respawns. this in some cases can be up to 15-20guys.
    to me it feels like Im wasiting time killing 1 guy after another just to have them respawn over and over before they stop coming.

same goes for boss battles while some are really well done others are nothing more then a pretty easy boss with 5+ normal guys that respawn to bug you while you try to attack the boss..... gets old FAST.

so other then the 3298098294 guys you have to kill over and over again the game is still a total bad ass game. one of the few games I'll play thru to the end.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    removing a head the hard way =)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

i watched my buddy beat that game....sick

3. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

GoW fucking rocks! One of the most fun games to play. Me and my buddies just beat it on the hardest setting; pretty tough.

4. StealthMode

StealthMode Kung Foolin'

Looks pretty cool. I'll give it a try some day.

5. YouKnowWhoIBee

YouKnowWhoIBee my avatar is better.

i beat it on normal in a week, and on hard in 2 weeks. Good gameplay but needs to be more challenging.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted