anyone here play trumpet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
well ive played since i was like 10, but i havent played in a while. and im contemplating selling my trumpet. sure i love playing but i just dont have time to anymore and id rather put the money to something more productive (meaning it will go to my car :) ) i was just wondering if there was a possibility, however small, that someone might be interested.

trumpet is a Bb Bach TR200 Silver trumpet. its a good intermedite level trumpet. only problem is a little bend in the bell from when i accidentally dropped it when i was in like 9th grade. this trumpet costs about 1000 brand new. i was thinking about asking like 400 for it. is this a fair price?

i know this could be in for sale, but the way i see it its mostly for car parts, and this isnt 100 % a for sale thread. :)

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 24 2005, 03:02 PM
well ive played since i was like 10, but i havent played in a while. and im contemplating selling my trumpet. sure i love playing but i just dont have time to anymore and id rather put the money to something more productive (meaning it will go to my car :) ) i was just wondering if there was a possibility, however small, that someone might be interested.

trumpet is a Bb Bach TR200 Silver trumpet. its a good intermedite level trumpet. only problem is a little bend in the bell from when i accidentally dropped it when i was in like 9th grade. this trumpet costs about 1000 brand new. i was thinking about asking like 400 for it. is this a fair price?

i know this could be in for sale, but the way i see it its mostly for car parts, and this isnt 100 % a for sale thread. :)
[post=559823]Quoted post[/post]​

I play the Tuba :lol:

*edit: There's a store down here (TX) called Mr. E's, and they buy old stuff like that for a pretty fair price.

no way in hell im taking to a pawn shop. thats just asking to be raped.

im in WV, at school. i dont know of any mustic stores around here, lol. i put it up for sale on a trumpet forum, we'll see, lol.

pic y0

gallery_1242_471_45453.jpg

those are really nice trumpets I had the same one when I was younger

its on the top, its kinda hard to get a pic of. the flash keeps fucking it up and making it look like its not there, lol

but just from my initial research, 700 is way too much. 3-400 seems to be the number. ive got it up on a trumpet board, we'll see.

this may sound stupid, but sschool just started... and i bet music classes are just starting to form.

go to a local grammer school and find the music teacher... im sure tehre's some mom whos kid is in 4th grade and wants to play trumpet...

its pretty much sold. i put it up on a trumpet forum. im gonna get like 350 for it. the trumpet isnt in perfect condition, and it is 7 years old. im satisfied.

Back