anyone here work at a body shop or know avg prices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

weeeeeeellllllllllllllll im the victim of a hit and run situation. I need to get some things replaced/undented/painted. Now, heres the deal, besides needing to look under the car for my .6 neg toe in, im going to need

--a rear bumper replaced and painted
--a few decent sized dents around the gas cap to be undone (maybe)
--a few sections around/in the dents to be resprayed
--and where the rear bumper wraps around to the rear tire, all that metal shit is all bent to fuck... so im thinking bending it back and welding the cracks in the metal, or not doing that at all and just making it so the rear bumper can mount on it and hide it.

Its not that im lazy, but we are getting shit on for snow and i doubt ill be able to go to a body shop tomarrow, and i want to know asap. Any insight, ball park guesstimations, or whatever will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys. :D

ill have em tomarrow if i dont go to a body shop due to snow.. its midnight and snowing right now... lol i did my best to describe it!!! :p

just a new bumper and paint for it will run you around 800. i know from a similar experience.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Feb 28 2005, 11:28 PM
just a new bumper and paint for it will run you around 800. i know from a similar experience.
[post=467488]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you got took. But it depends on the type of paint. I'd say if you shop around, a bumper cover can be had for around 150-200, and can be shot for around 150. No more than 400 tops for the bumper and paint. the body work will be a bit more obviously.

Originally posted by MikeBergy+Mar 1 2005, 01:38 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Feb 28 2005, 11:28 PM
[post=467488]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you got took. But it depends on the type of paint. I'd say if you shop around, a bumper cover can be had for around 150-200, and can be shot for around 150. No more than 400 tops for the bumper and paint. the body work will be a bit more obviously.
[post=467494]Quoted post[/post]​

well thats what my dad's friend's shop qouted me, but thats not what i paid. i got other needed maintaince done with that money

nevermind, i trenched thru the snow and got one. thanks anyways guys, oh and btw, 800 was the closest w/o going over heh

Back