Anyone In A Racing Team/crew?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta+May 5 2003, 08:46 PM-->
98integrals
@May 5 2003, 07:06 PM
team toilet

watch the intro. enter, click big turds

That site rocks! I wonder what shop these guys own... they have a good bit of money to buy new race S2000s every year, and one of the pictures they have looks like an import parts distribution warehouse or something.

Mike (White S2000, ex black S200, ex supercharged/jdm front red GSR) ownes (i think) effect racing.

he sold the black mugen'd s2000 for the theft recovery white one and went hardcore race on it... i havent seen it in person yet, but ive heard things and it sound pretty sweet.

Ed's R is pretty crazy too. its starting to turn into his track only car, and had a little encounter with a tire barrier @ mid ohio a few months ago.. but its all fixed up now :)

I am not in a racing team/club, but some popular ones around Charlotte, NC are Speed INNOVATIONS, which is also a performance shop. They have some really fast civics and a few Silvias/ 240's. Me and my friends were thinking about starting a team called TEAM T SPEED. (the T obviously standing for Turbo)

im from the team

toooldtobedoingthisshitneedstogrowupgraduateschoolandbuyanormalcarandquitactinglikea19yearoldboyandtheirfascinationwithfastcars crew.

we are a loosely bound organization with 1000's of members worldwide (im assuming)
we dont have any stickers on our car denoting our group name, rather you can tell
who we are by the fact that we look too fucking old to be driving a fixed up honda.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 7 2003, 02:31 AM
fc6ba2ec.jpg

fc6ba301.jpg

that rex is sweet! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Sirkid.Thats some crazy crap.We have a crew in NC named Team 1320.Several low 12sec and 11 sec streer cars.

We plan to get that way soon. There's an H22 swapped EK running around town that if the guy woul dget out to the races sometimes and show what he can do, he'll probaly be invited to our "team".

We're no club, no dues, no shirts, no lame shit like that. We all know each other. We've all been in the scene in memphis for at least 4 years or so, and we're all pretty good friends. It's great to be part of a crew.

Anyone can sign up for the site we're a part of.

http://www.memphisracingscene.com

Domestics, Imports, Honda's, DSM's, Chevy's, Ford's. We've got it all, and quite a few of us are fast, too.

well, me and my "crew" dont call ourselves a "crew" be cause we arent :ghey: but theres like 7 of us Cars include. We live in and around Vancouver.

EK w/ Built B16a Turbo - Last week was tuning ran a 13.6
Ef w/ GSR Turbo - Run 11.8
Ef w/ b18c5- runs 12.8's
2 B16a Rex's- running 14.6 and 14.3
B16a Rex(1st Gen) - runs 14.7
EG w/ H22a swap- runs 14.1 ( street tires)
Ek with d16z6 and 100shot - 13.5 ( 3 blown trannies)
an EF B16a w/ 100 shot, still in the making.
H22a 1990 Accord - Never been to track
Ef w/ LS - running 14.5 ( guys driven for SSC on the Twin Turbo AWD Audi TT a few months back)
my Ef CRX w/LS - running 15.1's:( but all i have is CAI and exhaust so far. Header getting shipped in, cams soon to come.
Last but not least a Ef w/ a ZC, running 15.4

Passmore Racing might be starting back up again. My little brother would be driving, I'm stuck here in texas and really don't have much involvement outside of the family name, but I've been involved since the 4th grade in one way or another. He should be racing supersportsman class on the clay track. I intend to post pics once he starts.

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol+May 6 2003, 01:20 AM-->
Originally posted by B16@May 5 2003, 06:30 PM
vpSPOONsol
@May 4 2003, 11:51 PM
im from Tracy, close to Stockton, bout 30 min from the bay....ever hear of the mountain house runs?

do you know casey from modacar? he has a b16 hatch and a supercharged gsr (think he sold it though), he lives out in tracy

what gen hatch, and what color? cuz ive seen some fast hatchs around here....

Fuck Modacar, fuck Jon, fuck Casey and fuck the rest of those fags. Jon Modica can suck on my fat hairy nutsack and like it. I have been going to Modacar for years, the owner Jon is an ASSHOLE, believe me, I almost worked there. All he cares about is taking your money so he can win races. He doesn't really know shit. The guy with the JDM 'teg is cool tho... I can't remember his name. It's a black one tho. Modicar blows, so does Twincam, but at least Ed and Steve know what they are talking about.
I'm an O.G. Bay Area dweller and SVP is fast. (Isn't that yellow turbo'd 'teg SVP?) I used to run with subzero out of Napa 'cause the guys were cool. Your whole team can run nines, but if they are all fags, who cares? Let's see... bay area.... What's the team with the black supra and the sweet RX7? Isn't team hyperdrive up there? And team reckless?

Back