Anyone in New England Paint?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxxmikenicexxx

Well, Im looking to get my 90 Integra painted. Is there anyone in New England, preferably around RI, that paints that could give me a huge hook-up? I painted it before and it looks terrible, and now Im on a huge budget due to a custom turbo setup. Im not looking to spend much, or if anyone wants to help I have loads of G2 parts and maybe we could work something out. It needs a little body work, too, but I could probably do that myself. If anyone can help me out please pm me or email me at xxxmikenicexxx@hotmail.com since Im not on the boards too much. Thanks!!!

*If this is in wrong forum please move.

ya maaco is prob gonna be your best bet I have a body shop and paint but i am in Maine and prob woudlntt just hook someone up from the internet anyway... and it is also an expensive thing to do (paint a car) so good luck

I had one of my cars painted at maaco, they come it pretty decent from what I've seen . it depends on the maaco too, I would probably take a look at their cars to see how they look before committing to anything.

Back