anyone in va near

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Only reason i stayed in petersburg is my god mom, but shes passed away now,

but now i stay in Colonial Heights

The people in the Richmond/ Surrounding area, should get together some time and hang out or whatever

We do every sunday night at wing command .... On hull st .. But it got raided this last sunday... So all the hondas are meeting up at rock wood golf plaza. Going to play some putt putt.

Wensday nights on Broad street in short pump . We have been using Homedepot parking lot but cops ran 200 cars away , 3 weeks ago . So I stop driving up there and I dont know where the weds night group is meeting .

Saturday night is dyno nights in the west end. Some ghetto as shop and I refuse to go back to . Mainly because 15 year old girls arent my thing.

The meet on hull st is a wide range of cars. No matter what you have your welcome somewhere. Prob over 300-400 cars meet up every sunday night . But there are the rednecks with confederate flags , blasting hank williams jr. That shit just does nothing but piss people off

Tips -- If you come , Dont come in blasting music like a crazy person ,, No one cares how loud your system is.....

Dont come and plan on burning every bit of tread off your tires either ...
Dont come reving the piss out of the motor.
There isnt any street racing - Just come down talk about cars and have a good time .

Cool, I will probally come and check things out sometime- when i get more door fixed heh, don't want to show up looking all beat up with door like that.

But anyway thanks for the heads up, sucks that cops have to break stuff up ecspecially if your not breaking any laws or acting immature. If your just having a good time and everyone is getting along then let the good times roll,

Yeah definatly have to be 18 and up so i probally won't be around there 5 years in jail isn't worth female

Back