Anyone interested in EG hatch rust repair panels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
92-95 Civic hatch quarter panel skins

$50/each side or $90 for a pair

Shipping will be $10 via UPS in the lower 48

I don't have these availble for the coupes yet, but they are availble for the sedans for $10 more.

588c2648.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
92-95 Civic hatch quarter panel skins

$50/each side or $90 for a pair

Shipping will be $10 via UPS in the lower 48

I don't have these availble for the coupes yet, but they are availble for the sedans for $10 more.

588c2648.jpg

Didnt you tell me just yesterday that you were gonna throw these on the hatch? they look good though. def a good deal for someone who has a lot of rot. How are the seats btw?

Seats are great, but I'm going to have to lower the drivers side this weekend to the bottom mounting holes...no big deal

and, I have a set of these for my car...:)

When I order them, I get them the next day (through work).

I'll check on teg ones tomorrow (DA or DC?)

Luckily I installed the driver seat, and the bolts are all fine! Just kidding. Yeah I had it on the one its on now and it was a little tall for me, and youre way taller then me. Hey by the way are Hondas the only cars you can get these for? Cuz I could def use a set for a camry.

90SiTuner: No good on the DA...sorry

Steve: :thumbsup: on the ED...same price as the EG's

Chris: N/G on the Camry...sorry

Frank: I can get them next day, you might still have to do a little bodywork though, they don't go all the way up to the window...let me know

I stole this pic off ebay to give you an idea on how they fit:

2.jpg

ya i am not worried about how far up it goes as long as it cover the biggest spot on the cancer! i am waitein for the money to make it to paypal i did the transfer so as soon as it hits there i will pm you and sned you the money !!! thanks man o ya any luck on a stock sideskirt for the hatchy?

Back