Anyone interested in helping the fight against MS!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikey bottles

Prof. Bottles
Sunday im participating in a fundraiser walk to help raise money to fight Multiple Sclerosis, so if anyone would like to make a donation, or see if they have a walk in your area go to National MS Society - MS Walk Events and click on Donate/EPledge, from there you can look up by participant: Michael Whitbeck , or by team: easystriders . TIA to anyone who helps!!!

i thought you were starting a crusade agains microsolf or something, haha.

good luck on your walk!

Thanks a lot... 1 rep point to you for being awesome and donating!

I would think that even a dollar per member would be a great donation. Every little bit counts. MS is a nasty thing to go through.

Hey guys.. i just wanna say THANK YOU!!!!!! to everyone who has donated so far, its gonna be a beautiful day here sunday and we're hoping to raise a lot of money and every donation is a huge help, so thanks again everyone!!!!!!

i know its kind of late but the walk went great... we raised a lot of money.. a few people on my team raised over $1k a piece!!!!! it was a lot of fun.. and i got pretty sunburnt.. thanks to everyone for your help.

Back