Anyone know a Good machine shop in NY/NJ/Ct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Doe s anyone know a good machine shop in the tristate area? I want to get my head ported, polished and a valve job. also I need the block done for a ls vtec.
If you can leave me the names and numbers of the places i'd appreciate it

what i would do is buy a golden eaqgle vtec kit...no machiening needed... and for a port and polish i would send it out to cali.... but get the phone book and start calling and asking question

Our machine shops are here are the cheapest... Not the best, but the cheapest.

My total cost of labor was 750$ to fully build and assemble my ls vtec with 3 angle valve job, resurfacing, magnaflux, micropolish crank, check clearances, wash parts, Install all that shit.. No bad IMO

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 14 2005, 11:42 AM

My total cost of labor was 750$ to fully build and assemble my ls vtec with 3 angle valve job, resurfacing, magnaflux, micropolish crank, check clearances, wash parts, Install all that shit.. No bad IMO
[post=526030]Quoted post[/post]​

what machine shop is this? where is it located? do you have a number?

Brad at RLZ is the bomb, Rocket Motorsports is also good. It's only like 30 to ship a head to Cali via Fedex Ground, IMO not too much to pay to get a good pnp and vj. I got my stuff done by rocket, turned out great, and he's a ggod guy to boot. He speaks good words about RLZ ; I don't personally have experience with him though.

Here is some contact info.

Rocket Motorsports

RLZ

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 14 2005, 08:42 AM

I think I actually spent less at Rocket Motorsports, but that is still a good deal.

Originally posted by younglord94+Jul 14 2005, 12:42 PM-->
94CivicSlow
@Jul 14 2005, 11:42 AM

what machine shop is this? where is it located? do you have a number?
[post=526105]Quoted post[/post]​

B & K Machine in fall river mass. I dont know the phone number but the yellow pages does, ask for Scott

Back