anyone know about leds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I ended up buying 2 FLB series light bars from super bright leds. and I've worked with leds before but the thing is this one is kind of odd. it has spots for jumpers and all that but the thing is I don't know where to add the power and ground to. Like there are 2 holes on the strip marked positive and negative so I was thinking thats where I should hook it up but where the jumpers go it said "12vdc" seeing that it's meant for automotive uses. So I wasn't sure if I should cut the end off of one of the jumpers and run the power and the grounds to that.

this is the exact item
FLB series Flexible Light Bar

if anyone has any idea how to get this working I would like to know or atleast anyway that I can check without destroying anything

thanks

not on..in, I turned my whole gauge cluster into a shift light, it turned out pretty good, I'll take a video later and put it up. some people may no like it, oh well I got bored and thought about it so I made it, but yeah I figured it out

Back