Anyone know if/where you can get Rota Autox's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
I just want 4 holes...I'm pretty anal-retentive about the uni-lug look

I f'n HATE that shit...weight saving or not....it can go to hell

Quoted post[/post]]
I just want 4 holes...I'm pretty anal-retentive about the uni-lug look

I f'n HATE that shit...weight saving or not....it can go to hell
I don't think you can get away with it with buying knock off wheels like Rota. I'm almost sure you'd have to go with the high quality name brand shit like Rays.

I never see the real ones for sale anywhere, but even the old Sparco's are uni-lug (theres a PINK set on ebay...they're almost -awesome-)

I was looking at the Advan SA3R's, they've got a lug cover and are along the lines of what I want.

I don't know, I'm looking for something in 15" for my CRX (1st gen)

Lug covers suck for autocross. I have to take mine off (of the Enkeis) and the photos that come out just look bad.

Fill em in with JB weld :)

multi-lug wheels ARE BANNED in autox.... at least in bristol and real sanctioned SCCA events.

8x and 10x patterns won't fly.

my rotas are 5 lug... you can find them.

Quoted post[/post]]
rota grids come in 4 holes only...
:werd:

here are my grids.

rotagrids.jpg

what would you call these? I know they only have 4 holes but they also have 4 slots too so would these be considered multi lug wheels? Pictures below will show what i mean. sorry all the pics are made into 1 picture

regamaster.jpg

those are not multi lug and will pass. plus regamasters are forged, not cast, so they are inheritly stronger.

my old A-tech's where kinda ike that.... drilled, but not really a bolt hole

DSC01530.JPG

Back