Anyone know the name?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
In 7th grade we had to watch this crazy weird video about some kid who was above average than the rest of his class. It was set in the future, but the government had put these headbands on everyone and brainwashed them into thinking it's the 1950s because thats when "America was the happiest," and all so make sure everyone was just of average intelligence. Despite the head band, the kid was still getting A's in school and was upset that the government was doing this to him so he seeled himself in a TV vault and broadcasted a bunch of stuff over the TV to try to convince other people to take off their bands. They ended up arresting him and turned up his headband frequency or something...but that didn't help at all...

At the end the kid is on a TV show that is hosted by Howie Mandell and he puts a bullet through his mouth...

Does anyone even remotely know what movie this could be? :hmm:

it would help if he knew one of the actors

I THINK the main character was played by that kid that played RUDY in that Notre dame football story...

RUDY was a great flic, DARYL was also cool. We all remember these like yesterday, but you lost me on that one.

he also played in that movie "lord of the rings" think his name was Sam in that movie, Frodo's companion aka his gardener :)

other than that I have no idea

nice find,

I didn't think he played in that many flicks.

I like the goonies the best :thumbsup:

anyone ever see soylent green?

that movie was soooooooo awful. but they had a scantily clad woman (who was probably hot in the 70's) named weena.

lol

Back