Anyone know this guy? He screwed me!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

statiksol

Banned
alright so i payed for a turbo manifold from this guy and he never sent it to me. he said it might have gotten lost in the mail but he could never produce a tracking number. i know he never sent it. well then he refunded me my money to my paypal account but when he did paypal said it was from a fraudulent account and reversed the money back to him. now both his e-mails say they no longer exist and i have no way of getting ahold of this ass hole. his name is Ricardo Amaro and his e-mail addresses are ramaro@healthpart.com and the other is rickys2000si@aol.com. if anyone knows this guy please let me know. i really want to beat the shit out of him.
thanks,
canyon

Since you paid through PayPal, you can definitely file a claim with them, especially since the email addresses are said to be fraudulent.

If you bought it on eBay, you can also file a claim with them & SquareTrade.

If you paid with a credit card through PayPal, you can deny the charges on your account. If you paid with a transfer between bank accounts, you can contact the other bank & file a claim & probably also get the guy's information. I doubt those can or would be falsified to a bank.

Good luck! Keep us updated.

Originally posted by SasSi@Jan 20 2004, 06:58 PM
Since you paid through PayPal, you can definitely file a claim with them, especially since the email addresses are said to be fraudulent.

If you bought it on eBay, you can also file a claim with them & SquareTrade.

If you paid with a credit card through PayPal, you can deny the charges on your account. If you paid with a transfer between bank accounts, you can contact the other bank & file a claim & probably also get the guy's information. I doubt those can or would be falsified to a bank.

Good luck! Keep us updated.

this ONLY works if you paid to a confirmed address.

I got screwed once out of a spoon front lip for a EK, sent it and got a bounced check, shame on me for accepting a personal check, and trust me it was my last time I ever did so.

Hope you find him and chop his feet off, die fucker die!!!!!!!!!

I felt kinda screwed with that Turbo I just got from you...you failed to mention the massive shaft play, and the huge cracks around the wastegate valve....and the many cracks on the exhaust inlet....but I guess I got what I paid for...but next time...don't sell crap....there are some standards that needs to posted on the condition of the stuff....

Back