anyone know where I can find

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
Big Bang theories new episode from Thursday night? Hulu does not have it and a few other places I tried my virus scanner came up.

DL via filestube or watch it through Megaupload/Megaview(click "Megaupload links only" on the left)

Yes and at 8pm. Either getting home from work a little before then or finishing up dinner around that time.

Instead of directly competing with each other they should just time it around other good shows(I watch Community which comes on at the same time, though Community is on Hulu the next day so I try to watch Big Bang instead).

This looks like a great place to post this.
I have been searching for the last hour for a site that has the new season 2 episode from this past Sunday of Eastbound and Down.
HALP!

If not a torrent site, search for it in Filestube.com. You can either download or if there's a "megaupload.com" link available, you can watch it via streaming(on the megaupload page, there should be a small link that says "watch on megavideo").

Thanks I was trying to find a torrent site and thepriratebay was not working last night.

I hardly ever watch tv.
Netflix FTW.
However I was kind of excited about the Eastbound and Down season. Funny shit.
And SOA. Im rewatching from the beginning, Im half way through season2, before I catch up to season 3 which I think they are showing it on regular cable now :shrug2:

Back