ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS HAPPENING? sWAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formulasi

I have recently completed a b16A SirII motor into my 94 civic si. The TPS sensor from the JDM motor was broken which led to CEL code 7 - TPS Sensor. so i sourced one from my D16Z6 motor i connected and tested calibrated with multimeter. I have a reading of 0.43 on red wire and 0.00 on green wire. No cel. so i go out for a test drive to see if i have any more issues ....when i pull off and this has happened since first test drive after swap was completed.

The car bucks jerks once ...dosent cut off but jerks...but not all the time .. always at low rpms and speeds ...id say no higher than 20.00 mph.. pen the TPS was broken it would do this and when i jerked.. the cel goe out momentairly only to come back.. now the CEL dosent come ont but the car still jerks... HELLLP

id pin it on your tps...saw something like that happen on a turboed 420A...apparently we knocked the sensor around when we put the engine back in...oh well you live and you learn.

My o2 sensors in my old prelude caused a jerk, but it only half cleared up after replacing em.
my TPS was bad too, try another one that's still on the throttle body so you don't have to recalibrate it.

Back