Anyone live in TN??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sleepn_accord

:angry: So I bought something from ebay and the seller is being a dickhead saying that they don't do "international shipping" WHAT THE FUCK.

Last time I checked Hawaii was part of the U.S.

Anyway, if anyone lives real close to this address

2728 Eugenia Ave
Nashville, TN 37211

I'll pay them $20 to pick up the item and let UPS pick it up from them...

I'm pissed. If I could drive to TN.. I would haul my ass down there and shove a 4ft pry bar up that fucker's ass and tear him a front asshole.

Actually, if you really got to get the item, have the guy ship it to someone on here, then ship it to you

I live 3 hours from Nashville, in Memphis... If you're willing to pay gas, I'd go beat a mf'er for yah. ;)

hey right on, another hawaii dude in the forums! yah, it sucks bro, thats why you gotta always E-mail the seller if he doesnt ship international. Technically, we are international, because we are not part of the continental states, which really sucks ass, but hey, you got your bro's at hondaswap to help you out with that problem. Just ship it to somebody you trust, here on hondaswap, and have them PRIORITY mail it to you. trust me, UPS charges a fuckin arm and leg to ship to hawaii.

Back