anyone looking for a PC job in the PA area?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civiclxb16

hey guys, i am going to be the sole it person here and i don't want that! We are currently looking for a IT department head. someone that has some experience in the IT field. some things they require are:
A.A. plus 2 years exp or B.A. in Information Tech. (computer sci. and so on)
CNA Novell Cert.
Net+
A+
E- Rate
Exp in management and budgeting
That pretty much it! i don't want it because i am no where near ready for this job. so if anyone wants to know more or wants to send me a res. PM me and i will help you out. The Job is located at 18321 if you want to see how far you are and so on i can tell you the pay is about 50k give or take!

Oh.. 50 K .. forget it.

Well.. Actually - I can get a house out there for like 90k. Maybe the hit will be worth it.

yeah the houses out here are cheap! 137k will get you a really nice house!

Close to Pocono Raceway (Blakeslee, PA). That and the lack of humans are probably the 2 best perks of living there!

I was thinking the same thing... 50k for IT director????

throw a 1 in front of that and we'll talk :p

lol i would take it but i have no cna or net plus once i get that i will try it but i like my job its easy and i get to play online allday :)

but youneed to consider the cost of living here! its dirt cheap! my boss sold his 4 bedroom two car house for 167k he was getting paid here 54g's he is moving to philly where is making 95g's but the house he bought out there in the burbs is going to cost him 270k!

Back