1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone need paint or bodywork.

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by brc80, Nov 17, 2003.

1. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

If anyone needs paint or body work, and are in so cal, the guy who lives next door to me does paint and bodywork for a living. He just did my brothers car and it looks great and hes is starting mine this weekend. Pic will be up soon. So if you would like some work done hit me up.

2. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

I need my car painted, so how much does he charge to do an 89 Hatchback... I live in northern california, but if he offers a good enough deal it might be worth my wild to go down and get my car done. Let me know.

3. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

Well i cant say what he would do for your car. (He'll need to see it.) But he is putting a new front bumper, fender, and poping out a dent on my drivers side, all that body work and paint, he is only charging me $600. And its not that cheap ass paint thats goning to peel in a year.

He paints cars for a living, but he now has 3 kids in school so he want to do all the side work he can get his hands on. Bad part is he can only work on side cars on the weekend. So if its more work then 2 days you will have to bring your car back down.

4. hybrid89

hybrid89 thistownsucks...

Oh you are the man I've been looking for. I have a CRX in need of some minor body work/filling. My car is a shell right now. I am waiting for my side skirts to show up and realign my front bumper and it's ready for paint and body. I'm looking at having it ready to go to paint around Thanksgiving. Please contact me back @ bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com or PM me or write back on this thread. I am very serious. I just haven't found anyone to go to yet. :D

5. hybrid89

Oh yeah i am in Socal (near Magic Mountian) and he can have it for as long as he likes.

Matt

6. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

Well hes got my car for the next 2 weekends but after that he's open. So let me know when your ready.

7. hybrid89

If I were to send you pics, could you get me a rough estimate on labor and paint. I am truely serious. Where are you located by the way?

8. brc80

brc80 Senior Member

Chino Hills. Yeah if you can get me some good pics that show all the work you need done maybe he can do it.

9. hybrid89

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted