Anyone Own a Kia?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So what your saying is that if I want a reliable/cheap vehicle, go with Hyundai instead of Kia

So what your saying is that if I want a reliable/cheap vehicle, go with Hyundai instead of Kia
that's how I feel. kia seems to be getting their stuff together, and the amanti is ok, but if you're looking for cheap get a hyundai. they seem to have their ducks in order.

hosmer said:
Evo X is ghey
Fixed.

I test drove a '06 Tiburon just for S & G's, and it was really nice actually. Plenty powerful, 6spd, nice interior, seemed like a pretty well-built car.... I have a friend who really like his.

My roommate has an 05 tiburon. It's a great little car. For what his parents paid new, it was worth it. Resale sucks, but he'll drive it into the ground before he tries to sell it. The fit and finish on the interior is probably better than my scion tc and it rides just as nice. But it is slow as balls (he has 4 banger)

Hyundai has the 10 year 100,000 mile drivetrain warranty, they'll buy the car back in the first year if you lose your job with no affect on your credit, and now they'll even make 3 payments for you before you have to give it up. :ph34r:

Back