anyone remember 101deals/forums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Hey I used to write a politcal column on the old101forums before they changed everything around. well a pretty well known website wants me to send them a sample to be considered for a weekly column! Bad news is I don't have the old columns, anyone know where I can find them??

ya i deleted everything when i re-installed the board back in jan. of 2005. Not on purpose, but rather I was in a hurry to get things running and just overwrote everything.

PM Stryker777 on my board and if there is any trace or saved record, he will be able to help.

Sorry silverchild.....if you need someone to vouch for you, i will. Your writing style is excellent.

-d.g.

no, taken from a simpsons episode where bart and lisa goto itchy and scratchy land and enter into a souvenir shop and were browsing the characters from past itchy and scratchy episodes....

I thought "Klu Klux Klam" wouldn't fly on a family forum......ergo "Disgruntled Goat" lol.

thanks for looking into it Ton... I mean uh-hem, disgruntled_goat. I'm getting my information together to write a new piece centered on a former Taliban member who was admitted to Yale. This should be pretty good I think, haven't done this in over a year though

if I get the column it will proll be exactly like the one I used to write so if you were a fan stay tuned! :)

Quoted post[/post]]
thanks for looking into it Ton... I mean uh-hem, disgruntled_goat. I'm getting my information together to write a new piece centered on a former Taliban member who was admitted to Yale. This should be pretty good I think, haven't done this in over a year though

if I get the column it will proll be exactly like the one I used to write so if you were a fan stay tuned! :)

The welcome mat on the front doorstep of 101deals.com is always open to you silverchild.

check ur pm's.

Back