Anyone Remember the game?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

Oregon Trail back on the Mac! :)

The funnest part was rapidly clicking on the one big mouse button like a machine gun when you took down the Bears! Those rabbits were tricky.

Oh yeah, it was fun when one of your Oxen died.

And crashing your raft into the rocks thus eliminating members of your party on the last leg of the trip.

Loved it. We used to play it in school and i used to purposley stave my buddies' characters from class and not give them medicine or rest when they were sick so they die and i come out on top. :D

lol i was just talkinga bout this with a few guys in person over on civicland, my signature is actually "i want to forge a river in the worst way"

i want to find it for windows.. the original version not the v2+ i want the pixalted buffalo and all.. cant find it anywhere

We used to play it in school and i used to purposley stave my buddies' characters from class and not give them medicine or rest when they were sick so they die and i come out on top.

you're a sick man

lol :lol:

I used to get a kick out of making the teachers in the computer room tell me what dysintary was.

HAHAHA I remember forging rivers... that was some perilous shit.

you had your choice of: caulking the wagon to float it, forge it, or pay the indian to ferry you. :lol:

i have the v2 game cuz the v1 game isn't available for windows as far as i know. but it was my favorite game... we'd sit in the computer lab of apple IIe's and eveyrone would want to play either oregon trail, or number munchers.

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 21 2004, 05:15 AM
I hated that game.
[post=435249]Quoted post[/post]​

next best thing to nap time in kindergarden cal

Back