Anyone See That Lewis Fight On Hbo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doofnoil

That was bullshit, that ukrainian guy was womping lewis like something that gets wonped on alot.

i'm not sure if we saw the same fight...

but lewis destroyed klitchko's face...i thought lewis connected on some excellent shots despite being out of shape and relatively unprepared to fight the ukrainian.

Lennox Lewis is a freakin machine. He could pound just about anybody.

Lewis was totally out of shape for that fight and he was stumbling towards the end of the third round. The guy was white, getting beat on show more on his face, lewis had welts all over his face also. and I think that cut was because of lewis' inside glove, not his punch, which was weak. My money is on klitchko next time. He could have had the belt this time if he just committed when lewis was stunned for like 30 secs.

klitschko's has a twin brother who boxes as well. klitschko is a much better boxer and he deserved to win

lewis is to dumb and cocky to win he dosn't believe he can loose and maybee next time he can gat his as worked a little more

I was at work last night and missed the fight but i heard the russian was winning until they stopped the fight due to a cut on his eye from lewis. Man, i wish Tyson knocked lewis the fuck out a year ago.

Milan

im not sure if some of you saw the fight, lewis looked a scrub and the other guy wasnt too much better. i thought it was a poor fight but the klitsco guy deserved to win. i think his head was cut like that from a head butt not a punch, the wound was too severe. lewis is a chump and doesnt deserve to fight at that level ever again. oh im not going to train because this guy isnt good enough, chump.

Back