Anyone see the new edelbrock kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I was reading through SCC and it seems that edelbrock put a new turbo kit out for the b16a2 and has one coming shortly for the b18c1.

I'd like some opinions on the edelbrock kit vs say.... a kit from Here?

Since I can't afford anything I'm just asking...also I'm buzzed right now...haha anyway... thanks i guess even though some of you will be sarcastic bastards.

I saw this kit at SEMA in person... GORGEOUS... Not the most powerful kit out there, but the most complete you will find. You will have ZERO problems installing this kit... I mean WOW... its just SOOO perfect...

$$$ though

I completely forgot I made this thread, i about made another...but anyway...

bump.... anyone else have an opinion?

the dyno on their homeopage is pathetic.

Ji made more power off is 1000 DIY junkyard kit.

Thats wonderful. I didn't ask about their dyno, I asked about the kit. What are some opinions on the KIT they're selling?

I saw it a t SEMA also..i dont have too much info on it but as stated, it does seem like one of the Kits With ALL the parts.....Or at least thats what they said at The Show.. <_<

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 16 2004, 02:29 PM
Thats wonderful. I didn't ask about their dyno, I asked about the kit. What are some opinions on the KIT they're selling?

some one got told

look at whats included in the edelbrock kit, does the bargain basement kit come with all that shit?

Wow- I like the kit- it's CARB exempt and everything too! All you would have to do is turn up the boost some... the smog refs would have to pass you, as long as you had the boost at the stock level.

:)

The turbo that it comes with is fookin bad, dude. The disco potato ownz joo! It's really responsive and can produce upwards of 300+ whp. It's the same blow dryer SCC uses on their Project Silvia.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Feb 16 2004, 11:47 PM
The turbo that it comes with is fookin bad, dude. The disco potato ownz joo! It's really responsive and can produce upwards of 300+ whp. It's the same blow dryer SCC uses on their Project Silvia.

yep - that is where I learned all about the disco potato turbocharger...I want this kit bad. SCC gives it mad props and they really didn't have to.

Calesta...we don't have smog testing or inspections in Indiana so I could do anything i wanted to this car and get away with it. :D

I know- but I'm talking about legality in California... and now Texas, since they're really clamping down at the inspection stations in Houston and Dallas.

Back